When required to print addresses or text-labels (non address text) one should be
- retrieve the addresses or text-labels with a few keystrokes
- print directly on envelopes, post cards or on specific labels on a labelsheet
- perform the task intuitively
With LabelEase you can.
manage address and text-label data
- Enter, import and store addresses or text-labels in an integrated database.
- Store email addresses, phone numbers and random data.
- Retrieve data using any field with a few keystrokes.
- Move the integrated database to a cloud service, SkyDrive for example.
- Access the database with multiple instances of LabelEase.
print addresses or text-labels
- Print addresses or text-labels using any Windows compatible printer
- Print on any papersize, with any font, in any color, in any postal code
- Print text or graphics right side up or up side down on the back flap of envelopes
- Drag and drop selected addresses
LabelEase is easy to learn, use and remember.
Figure 1 below shows the Home form in LabelEase. With this single form you
can retrieve and print your data.
Here are some additional
These are brief videos showing how to:
a free trial version of LabelEase.